- 8 boneless ribeye (rib) pork chops (1-inch thick)
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic (chopped)
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, mustard, honey and cayenne pepper. Mix together with a whisk. Pour over pork chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 12-24 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade. Season pork with salt and pepper and grill for 10-12 minutes, turning once, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.