Mezze Maniche, Chanterelle Mushrooms, and Ricotta SauceLolibox
Italians have it right. Nothing says comfort food quite like pasta. This delicious and decadent Mezze Maniche, Chantrelle Mushrooms, and Ricotta Sauce recipe is so flavorful, your family will jump for joy. This is the perfect dish to serve up Sunday evening for the whole family. The rich and cheesy sauce is paired perfectly with the hearty ingredients. Why not make it this weekend? We hope you and your family enjoy it as much as we do.
- 500 grams pasta (Mezze Maniche)
- 1 jar mushrooms (Mezze Manich)
- 1 red onion
- 3 garlic (Nubia red, gloves)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 250 grams ricotta
- oregano (to taste)
- basil (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Cook the pasta al dente in boiling salted water.
- 2Rinse the mushrooms.
- 3Peel and finely chop the red onion, and peel and press the garlic
- 4Heat the olive oil in a frying pan.
- 5Once hot, add the red onion and garlic.
- 6Brown a little and add the mushrooms.
- 7Mix well so that all the flavors are released.
- 8Add the ricotta, then gradually, add spoonfuls of pasta cooking water to obtain a creamy sauce.
- 9Add basil and oregano.
- 10Season with salt and pepper.
- 11Serve the sauce on top of the pasta, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.