- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups regular or converted rice
- 3 cups water
- 3/4 cup carrots (thinly sliced)
- 3 Knorr Onion Minicubes
- 3 knorr garlic minicube
- 1/2 cup green peas (frozen)
- Heat oil in a large saucepot over medium heat and cook rice about 2 minutes or until golden, stirring frequently. Stir in remaining ingredients except peas and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered about 20 minutes or until rice is tender, adding peas during last 5 minutes. Remove from heat and fluff rice with a fork. Garnish with chopped fresh cilantro.