- 1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 3 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion (small, cut into thick rings)
- 1 1/2 pounds sirloin steak
- Combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing and salsa in small bowl. Combine 1 cup marinade with remaining ingredients in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator, turning occasionally, 3 to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak and vegetables from marinade; discarding marinade. Grill or broil steak and vegetables, turning once, until steak is desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, cook refrigerated marinade in small saucepan over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve with steak and vegetables.