Pillsbury® crescent dinner rolls layered with turkey, beans and Old El Paso® taco seasoning mixture gives you delicious Mexican dinner - ready in 30 minutes.
- 1 pound ground turkey (cooked and drained)
- 21 ounces black beans (in chipotle sauce with corn and red peppers)
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (or 1 can, 8 oz Pillsbury™ Crescent Recipe Creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mexican cheese blend (6 oz)
Meghan Stewart 2 days ago
Super quick and easy. We add corn, red peppers and pickled jalapeños.
Shaun Pansing 19 Jul
Good - we drained beans and added Marie’s ranch chipotle sauce ... delicious!
Sharetta Flowal-Sheridan 21 Mar
Turned out great will definetly make this dish again
Mackenzie B. 12 Oct 2017
So good! Kids loved it
Allison G. 9 Aug 2017
This turned out pretty tasty. I'd prefer a little more spice but that's a personal issue. This can be added the next time I make it, and I will definitely make this again.
Melinda W. 10 Nov 2016
This came out really good. It's better to drain the beans before adding to the turkey. I also added some diced green chiles and some tomato sauce to moisten everything. I used about a half packet of taco seasoning.
Rachel C. 24 Mar 2016
This is sooo delicious. I like to add a little taco sauce for some more moisture but it's so good either way. Family favorite!