Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Mexican Style Pinto Beans is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 onion (small)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 piece red chili (chopped)
- 300 grams pinto beans (cooked)
- tortilla chips
- 1 avocado
- goat cheese (cylinder)
- Dice the onion and saute in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil.
- When it starts changing color, add the chopped garlic clove and the chili. Stir and add the pinto beans.
- Saute for a little, until the beans break.
- Season with cilantro, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- Set aside.
- Put some tortilla chips in a dish. Serve the beans on top.
- Cut the avocado, the cilantro and the cheese and arrange on top of the beans.