Mexican Style Pinto BeansKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Mexican Style Pinto Beans is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 onions (small)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 piece red chili peppers (chopped)
- 300 grams pinto beans (cooked)
- tortilla chips
- 1 avocado
- goat cheese (cylinder)
- 1Dice the onion and saute in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil.
- 2When it starts changing color, add the chopped garlic clove and the chili. Stir and add the pinto beans.
- 3Saute for a little, until the beans break.
- 4Season with cilantro, cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper.
- 5Set aside.
- 6Put some tortilla chips in a dish. Serve the beans on top.
- 7Cut the avocado, the cilantro and the cheese and arrange on top of the beans.