- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Taco Bell Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
- 1 ounce TACO BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 6 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 15 ounces pinto beans (rinsed)
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Mexican Style Shredded Four Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa and seasoning mix; simmer on low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally. Spread 1/2 cup onto bottom of 8-square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 2 tortillas.
- Top with layers of 1/2 cup meat mixture, half the beans, 1/2 cup cheese and 2 tortillas. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture and cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 min.; uncover. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
Rhonda R. 27 Jun
Have made this dish several times. Mixed in refried beans with salsa and meat, rather than pinto beans. Served with a dollop of sour cream and garnished with black olives and cilantro. Easy and delicious. My husband and grandson who is almost two ecstatically ate it and asked for more. This is a keeper.
Mary Kelley 19 May
was delicious and easy to make
Priscilla 5 May
Yummy! Will make again for sure
Jantze Lewis 21 Aug 2017
Yum everyone liked it
Susan P. 25 May 2017
This was an easy dish to make. We will have it again. Added some fresh veggies to create a whole meal, taco style with sour cream, green onions, and olive.