- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (sliced)
- 1/2 cup red onion (sliced)
- 1 package knorr fiesta sides - mexican rice
- 1 ear corn kernels (removed, about 1 cup)
- 1 large tomato (seeded and chopped, about 1 cup)
- Melt Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak and onion, stirring occasionally, until steak is desired doneness, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Mexican Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- Stir in steak, onions and tomato. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.
Janel W. 19 Dec 2016
This was a really tasty, simple meal! This will be a keeper for us for week night dinners. Gotta top it with cilantro, it makes it!