- 1 pound Basic Egg Pasta Dough (quartered)
- 1 pound shrimp (medium raw, 41/50 count, peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon chipotle peppers (minced, in adobo)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 pound unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup lime juice (about 2 medium)
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (divided)
- Attach Pasta Sheet Roller to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Set adjustment knob on roller at 1. Turn mixer to Speed 2. Feed one flattened piece of dough into rollers to knead. Fold dough in half and roll again. Repeat folding and kneading process several times, or until dough is smooth and pliable. Lightly dust pasta with flour while rolling, if needed, to aid in drying and separation. Knead and fold each piece of dough in same manner.
- Move adjustment knob to setting 2. Feed dough through rollers to further flatten. Change to setting 3 and feed dough through rollers again. Change to setting 4; feed dough through twice. Repeat with remaining dough. Stop mixer.
- Exchange Pasta Sheet Roller for Spaghetti Cutter attachment. Turn mixer to Speed 4. Feed flattened pasta sheets through cutter. Carefully arrange pasta on Pasta Drying Rack.
- While pasta dries, bring 4 quarts water to a boil in large pot; season generously with salt. Add pasta and cook 3 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Toss shrimp with chipotle paste, cumin and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until softened. Add wine and lime juice; bring to a boil. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes or until just beginning to turn pink. Add hot cooked spaghetti and half of the cilantro; toss until coated. Serve sprinkled with remaining cilantro.
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.