- 300 grams arborio
- risotto rice
- 2 merguez sausages
- 500 grams bacon
- 1 onion
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon Mexican spice blend (or taco seasoning)
- tomato puree
- Cook rice in salted boiling water.
- Chop the onion, cut the peppers into strips.
- Cut the sausage into chunks and the bacon into pieces.
- Heat a pan and add bacon. When they begin to brown, add onion.
- Brown the onion, then add sausage and peppers.
- Mix everything together and continue cooking.