Mexican Pork and BeansMADELEINE COCINA
Each region of Mexico specializes in their own cultural foods and traditions. This particular recipe is well known throughout Mexico and it's many region. This is a traditional Mexican Pork and Beans recipe. Try our Mexican Pork and Beans recipe and let us know about your experience in the comments below. You can also give this Mexican Pork and Beans recipe a star rating to share with others. Happy Cooking!
- 1/4 white beans (kilo)
- 1/4 pork (kilo, cut into pieces)
- 200 grams cooked ham (cut into pieces)
- 100 grams bacon (cut into pieces)
- 3 smoked sausages, cut into pieces (smoked, cut into pieces)
- 2 tomatoes (grilled)
- 1/2 onion (small)
- ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper
- Wash the beans and boil them in water with salt and garlic. Let simmer until cooked about halfway.
- Fry the bacon, remove from skillet and brown the sausage in the same skillet. Remove from skillet. Sear the pork. Remove from skillet.
- Liquify the tomato and the onion in the blender. Add to the skillet with salt and cumin.
- Add the meats and tomato sauce to the beans and cook until tender. Check for seasoning and serve.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes