Leftover pork roast gets new life with this entree salad. Perfect to get you out of the kitchen fast. Serve with chips and ice tea.
- 1 pound boneless pork loin (cut into 3 x 1/2 x 1/4-inch strips)
- 4 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 1 Orange (medium, peeled, sliced, and quartered)
- 1 avocado (medium, peeled, seeded, and diced)
- 1 red onion (small, sliced and separated into rings)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place lettuce on serving platter. Arrange orange, avocado and red onion over lettuce. Heat oil in large frying pan; add chili powder, salt, oregano and cumin. Add pork loin strips and stir-fry over medium-high heat 5-7 minutes or until pork is tender. Spoon hot pork strips over lettuce mixture. Serve immediately.