- 1/2 green bell pepper (large, chopped)
- 1/2 red bell pepper (large, chopped)
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper (finely chopped, optional)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 3 cups black beans (cooked, 2 cans rinsed and drained)
- 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- corn tortillas (–at least 12)
- 3 cups refried beans (fatfree)
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can enchilada sauce (or 1 1/2 cups homemade)
- sliced black olives (optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Audrey H. 12 days ago
loved it! We cant eat corn or flour so we used lentil lasagna "pasta" strips and it was sooo good plus even more plant protien. thanks for this. I will make it often
MadABAPper 21 days ago
This dish is simple and delicious. I will keep this one in my short list of goto dinner options. Thanks 😀
Spring Saldana 13 May
Great recipe! Next time I will layer the enchilada sauce within each layer instead of just on top.
Shane O. 5 May
Loved it. I stayed faithful to the recipe for the first time around. I'll probably tweak it next time, but that's not to take anything away from the original. I just like to get crazy in the kitchen.
Kristen Michelle Donovan 18 Apr
It turned out great! If you eat dairy, I added shredded cheese and cream cheese.
Ashleigh Moshier 5 Apr
Turned out really well! I substituted meat for the black beans since I was taking it to a new mom.
Andre Jauregui 21 Feb
Feels like it’s way too much beans and way too much bell pepper
Megan Williams 15 Nov 2017
Good, but not how I thought it would turn out...followed the directions exactly and still thought it was missing something...