- 2 pounds flank steak
- 2 limes (medium, juice of)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (roughly chopped)
- 1 pinch garlic pepper seasoning (or 1/4 teaspoon black pepper and 1/4 tsp garlic powder)
- 4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- In a large bowl, marinate the steak in the juice of the two limes, a small handful of cilantro, garlic pepper (or garlic powder and black pepper), and a generous pour of extra virgin olive oil. Flip the steak and season the other side.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and allow to marinate for at least an hour or two.
- Grill the steak for 8-10 minutes on each side, until medium-rare (or medium, if desired). Let the steak rest off the grill for 15-20 minutes.
- Thinly slice, and chopped into pieces if desired.