- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice
- 1 ear corn kernels (removed, about 1 cup)
- 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn and black beans during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in shrimp and lime juice. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Bobby Hodges 24 Apr 2016
Very tasty and simple to prepare. I added some Cumin and Thyme to the shrimp. About a 1/2 teaspoon of each. Perhaps a bit more lime juice. But that is personal preference. Finally, I added southwest seasoned corn and seasoned black beans. That makes the recipe pop.