- 1 tablespoon I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread
- 1 pound boneless pork chops (sliced)
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides Spanish Rice
- 1 ear corn kernels (removed, about 1 cup)
- 1 cup canned black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves (chopped fresh)
- MELT Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook pork, stirring occasionally, until done, about 4 minutes. Remove pork and set aside.
- PREPARE Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in corn and black beans during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
- STIR in pork and lime juice. Sprinkle with cilantro.