- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1 pound hash browns (frozen shredded)
- 1 package egg (McCormick® Good Morning Mexican, Casserole Slow Cooker Breakfast Seasoning Mix)
- 1/2 cup onions (chopped)
- 1/2 cup red bell peppers (chopped)
- 1 pound breakfast sausage (ground, cooked and drained)
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 9 flour tortillas (medium)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add hash browns and 1/2 of the Seasoning Mix; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add onions and bell peppers; cook 4 to 5 minutes longer or until onions are tender and potatoes are lightly browned. Stir in cooked sausage. Remove mixture from skillet; set aside.
- Mix eggs, cream and remaining Seasoning Mix in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in same skillet on medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until soft curds form.
- To assemble burritos, place 1/2 cup potato mixture on each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup each eggs and cheese. Fold each into a burrito. Serve immediately.
- Make Ahead Tip: Wrap prepared burritos in plastic wrap and store in freezer. To reheat, remove burrito from plastic wrap. Place on microwavable plate and cover with damp paper towel. Microwave 3 minutes on MEDIUM then 3 minutes on HIGH. Let stand 1 minute before serving.
|Calories1170Calories from Fat630|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat630|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.