- 4 ounces green chili peppers
- 2 cans tuna, drained and flaked (6 oz. ea.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons country crock spread
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices pepper jack cheese
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, tuna and relish in medium bowl; set aside.
- Arrange cheese on 4 bread slices, then top with chili peppers, tuna mixture and remaining bread slices. Evenly coat outside of sandwiches with Spread.
- Cook sandwiches, in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, 2 at a time, turning once, until golden and cheese is melted, about 8 minutes.