- 4 New York pork chops (top loin, 1 1/2-inch thick)
- 4 ounces green chile (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons oil
- In blender container, place chilies, oregano, garlic, cumin, and vinegar. Puree until smooth. Marinate chops in mixture 4-24 hours, refrigerated.
- Heat oil in heavy skillet. Remove chops from marinade, and cook 6-8 minutes on each side until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
Yummly User 29 Apr 2018
Very juicy and delicious