- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 1 large potato (diced)
- 400 grams mushrooms (Grey Night)
- 0.5 liters broth (mild)
- 0.5 liters water
- ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and cook onion over low heat.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add broth, water and potatoes.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- Process all ingredients in the blender or with an immersion blender.
- Add a splash of milk and season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with a little ham and some croutons, if desired.