Memories of a Chef: Creamed Grey Knight MushroomsKooking
- 1 onions (large, chopped)
- 1 large potatoes (diced)
- 400 grams mushrooms (Grey Night)
- 1/2 liter broth (mild)
- 1/2 liter water
- ground black pepper
- 1Heat oil in a pan and cook onion over low heat.
- 2Add mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes.
- 3Add broth, water and potatoes.
- 4Cook for 20 minutes.
- 5Process all ingredients in the blender or with an immersion blender.
- 6Add a splash of milk and season with salt and pepper and stir well.
- 7Just before serving, sprinkle with a little ham and some croutons, if desired.