Tarts are a tasty way to combine delicious ingredients into a neat package. This recipe for Melon Tart is the perfect, palate pleasing dessert for a hot summer day. The sweet cantaloupe fat free yogurt is combined with other decadent ingredients to create a dessert that is out of this world. If you want a healthy and hearty dessert that the whole family will enjoy, then try this dish. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 6 tablespoons oats
- 6 tablespoons fat free yogurt (plain)
- 6 eggs
- 1 fat free yogurt (cantaloupe)
- 2 tablespoons artificial sweetener
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone pie pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and unmold.