- 20 ounces brownie mix
- 1 1/2 quarts Breyers® Ice Cream (1 container, your favorite)
- 1 cup Breyers™ Rainbow Sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly spray 15-1/2 x 10-1/2-inch jelly-roll pan with nonstick cooking spray, then line with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray paper; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; pour into prepared pan. Bake 17 minutes or until center is firm to the touch. On wire rack, cool completely.
- Run metal spatula around edges of brownie to loosen and invert onto cutting board; remove parchment paper. Cut brownie crosswise into 8 slices, then lengthwise into 4 slices. Freeze 30 minutes.
- With scissors, cut carton from Breyers® Ice Cream. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut lengthwise into 4 slices. Cut each slice into 8 slices. Sandwich Ice Cream slice between 2 brownies. Roll edges in sprinkles and freeze until ready to serve.