Medronho Berry MuffinsHoje para Jantar
Muffins make mornings more manageable. This recipe for Medronho Berry Muffins is a rich and hearty way to start the day. The recipe combines healthy fruits and oats to create a decadent muffin. Then top that tasty treat with a rich and flavorful crumble topping that is sweet and savory. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping and surprise your family with a sweet and healthy morning treat.
- 2 cups cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 50 grams butter (at room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons jam (medronho berry)
- 1Use an electric mixer to mix sugar and butter.
- 2Beat until mixture is smooth. Add eggs and continue to beat.
- 3Slowly pour in milk. Gradually add flour and baking powder.
- 4Add jam and mix it into the batter. Place muffin tin on a baking tray and place a paper liner in each one of the cups.
- 5Pour spoonfuls of dough into the cups and top with a fresh medronho berry.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C (approximately 350°F) for 20 minutes.
- 7Muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean.
- 8Let cool and remove from the muffin tin.