The wonderful part about Medlars with Mascarpone Cheese and Curd Lemon Stuffing is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Medlars with Mascarpone Cheese and Curd Lemon Stuffing is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 1 jar medlars (in syrup, 750 gr)
- 1/2 mascarpone (terrine)
- 4 lemon
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams powdered sugar (or white sugar)
- 100 grams butter
- For the lemon curd, squeeze juice from lemons and grate lemon peel.
- Whisk eggs, adding sugar, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
- Heat mixture over very low heat and do not exceed 70°C (approximately 160°F) or the egg will curdle and the lemon curd can’t form.
- Stir constantly for about 10 minutes until mixture curdles.
- Once curd forms, remove from heat, and mix in butter.
- Set aside in refrigerator.
- Open jar of medlars and drain juice into a bowl.
- Mix mascarpone cheese with medlar syrup until mixture is thick and smooth.
- Fill medlars with mascarpone mixture and top with a spoonful of lemon curd.