- 1/2 cup wish-bone (italian or robusto italian dressing)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons sprigs fresh rosemary, torn into pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds steak
- For marinade, combine Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing, garlic and rosemary. Pour 1/4 cup marinade over steak in large, shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag; turn to coat. Cover, or close bag, and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes. Refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill steak, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with refrigerated marinade, until desired doneness.