- 1/4 cup scallions (snipped)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (drained)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 roma tomatoes (seeded)
- 1/3 seedless cucumber
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 15 1/2 ounces cannellini beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Position multipurpose blade in the work bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and push to lock. Add in the scallions, parsley leaves, oregano, olives, and red pepper and pulse 12-15 times for a rough chop.
- Remove the multipurpose blade and place the dicing kit in the work bowl. Use the small food pusher to feed the cucumber and tomatoes through the small feed tube to dice. Use the spatula to gently scrape mixture into a medium sized bowl. Fold in the cannellini beans and feta.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Pour the dressing over the vegetable bean mixture and toss gently to evenly distribute. Taste for salt and pepper and add more as desired.
- Tip: Rinsed and drained garbanzo beans can be substituted for the cannellini beans if preferred.