- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 pound green beans (trimmed and snapped into 2-inch pieces)
- 15 ounces garbanzo beans (or chickpeas; 1 can; drained and rinsed)
- 15 ounces white beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeds removed and chopped)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (seeds removed and chopped)
- 1 cup seedless cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1/4 cup red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives (sliced in half)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
|Calories500Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Valerie R. a year ago
This salad is to bland for my palate.
Shannon a year ago
Omg it was delicious. I didn't quite look at the yield amount so I have plenty for tomorrow's dinner as well as lunch for the next few days. Husband wanted extra dressing so I had to make more, but otherwise it came out delicious as the recipe called for with extra feta cheese because why not.
Chris Lycos a year ago
Easy to make, filling, and delicious!
Shirin a year ago
This tasted really fresh and delicious. It was also pretty good with a little shredded chicken breast.
Wesley Keith 2 years ago
Love it! Beautiful colors, great texture combinations. Each bite has variety and is light and delightful! Very versatile salad!!!
Kelsey 2 years ago
Turned out great! I made this for 25 people and added a little bit of Greek dressing to the recipe as well.