- 1/2 package pastry dough (puff)
- 7 teaspoons oregano
- 7 teaspoons Ilha cheese (grated cured, or similar)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 garlic clove
- olive oil (to taste)
- basil leaves
- Allow the dough to reach room temperature and unroll it.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- Use a glass to cut out circles in the dough.
- Place dough circles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a fork to prick holes in the dough.
- Very finely mince garlic and spread over the dough.
- Sprinkle dough with cheese, oregano and a few drops of olive oil.
- Slice tomato and arrange on top.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil to each slice of tomato.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
- To serve, garnish with basil leaves.