- 6 ounces spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (cut into slivers)
- 2 ounces sliced chorizo (cut into strips)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomato paste
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives (quartered)
- parsley leaves (to garnish)
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water according to package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the garlic and chorizo and cook for 1 min until the chorizo is golden and crisp. Add the sun-dried tomato paste and olives and cook for 1 min.
- Drain pasta. Add to the sauce. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper; toss to coat well. Serve garnished with parsley.
Alysha Douma 26 Sep 2018
receipe wouldnt load so made it up