- 1 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onions
- 1 carrots
- 1 jar ragu old world style pasta sauc
- 16 boxes linguine (16 oz.,cooked and drained)
- Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 teaspoon olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and carrot, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes. Return shrimp to skillet and heat through. Serve over hot linguine.