Mediterranean Red Mullet Crumble.On dine chez Nanou
Fish can be a hard meat to prepare. It has the potential to dry out very fast and ruin a dish. This recipe for Mediterranean Red Mullet Crumble is a savory, hearty, and delicious way to cook fish so it stays flaky and moist. It takes 40 minutes to prepare this dinner for four that is perfect for any night of the week. This recipe combines the heartiness of nuts and fish, with the sweetness of sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1 packageof Krisprolls (swedish toast crisps)
- 50 grams hazelnuts (chopped)
- 50 grams ground hazelnuts
- 2 egg whites
- 150 grams butter
- 8 fillets red mullet
- 1 jar artichoke hearts (in oil)
- 1 jar sun-dried tomatoes
- 16 black olives
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Crush the Krisprolls, add hazelnuts (chopped and ground), and a pinch of salt.
- 3Add the egg whites and butter cut into small pieces.
- 4Mix with fingertips until crumbly. Refrigerate.
- 5On each crumble dish, arrange 2 fish fillets cut into small pieces, 3 artichoke hearts, 5-6 sundried tomatoes, olives and basil leaves.
- 6Season with salt and top with crumble.
- 7Bake for 20 minutes at 180 C.