- 2 1/4 pounds new potatoes
- 2/3 pound green beans (cut in half)
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 ounces salami (thinly sliced)
- 4 ounces black olives (pitted)
- 2 red onion (sliced)
- 5 stalks marjoram leaves (stripped and chopped)
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 20 minutes, adding the beans for the last 5 minutes. Drain then set aside. When cooled slightly, cut the potatoes in half.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and sauté the salami for a couple of minutes until crispy on both sides. Remove and drain on a paper towel. Add the potatoes and beans to the hot fat and cook for 4-5 minutes then add the olives, onions and marjoram and cook for another 3 min. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve, with the fried salami and a garnish of marjoram leaves.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Parmesan Garden VegetablesHellmann's
Sheet Pan Roasted Mediterranean PotatoesAway From the Box
Mediterranean Stuffed Tomatoes with QuinoaCookie and Kate
Roasted Greek Potatoes with Feta Cheese and LemonCinnamon Girl
Mujadarra (Middle Eastern Lentils and Rice with Caramelized Onions)Kalyn's Kitchen
Greek Potato HashKitchen Sanctuary
Parmesan Mashed Potatoes with Olive Oil, Garlic, & ParsleyMrs. Happy Homemaker
Healthy Mediterranean Baked PotatoesFree Restaurant Recipes.Com
Mediterranean Zucchini NoodlesDelish Knowledge
Mediterranean Beets with Garlic and Olive OilMaria Ushakova
Spicy PotatoesFood Republic
Mediterranean Style Steamed ArtichokesWhat a Girl Eats