- 1 pound boneless pork chops (cut into strips)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- black pepper
- 8 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 cup italian dressing
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 6 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and quartered)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded, julienned)
- 1/2 cup basil leaves (sliced)
- Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and saute pork until lightly browned. Season pork with salt and pepper; remove and keep warm. Add mushrooms to pan and saute in 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing. Cook mushrooms over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms give up their liquid, liquid evaporates and mushrooms are lightly browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- In large salad bowl, toss greens, artichoke hearts, red pepper and basil. Add mushrooms and remaining dressing. Toss lightly to coat evenly. Mound an equal portion of greens on each of four plates. Top each with an equal amount of pork.
- Serves 4.