- 1 pound boneless pork loin (or 4 boneless pork chops)
- 6 ounces marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and cut into 1-inch squares)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Cut pork loin or chops into 1-inch cubes and place in a self-sealing bag. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade; set artichoke hearts and bell pepper squares aside. Add reserved marinade with remaining ingredients to bag; mix well and seal bag. Let stand for 30 minutes, turning bag occasionally (or refrigerate overnight). Prepare medium-hot coals in covered grill; skewer* pork, artichoke hearts and pepper squares; grill for 15 minutes, just until done and nicely browned.
Jason S. 13 Oct
Delicious and easy! I enjoyed it.