- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced)
- 8 slices whole grain bread (1/2-inch-thick rustic)
- 7 ounces roasted red peppers, drained
- 4 ounces part skim mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, garlic and 1/2 of the basil. Evenly spread 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise mixture, then layer with roasted peppers, mozzarella and remaining basil. Top with remaining 4 bread slices.
- Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet or grill pan with cooking spray and cook sandwiches over medium heat, turning once, until sandwiches are golden brown and cheese starts to melt, about 4 minutes.