- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon mccormick basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Rosemary Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut lengthwise into 6 serving-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (large, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges)
- 1 green bell pepper (large, cut into thin strips)
- red bell pepper (large, cut into thin strips)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Mix first 6 ingredients in shallow dish. Reserve 2 tablespoons. Coat chicken evenly with remaining flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes per side or until browned. Remove chicken from skillet. Add onion and bell pepper to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth and reserved flour mixture. Bring to boil, stirring frequently. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.