- 28 ounces haddock (or other white fish fillets)
- 20 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 20 capers (chopped)
- 20 black olives (pitted, chopped)
- 8 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white wine
- green beans
- new potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Divide fish fillets, cherry tomatoes, capers, olives and pesto sauce between 4 large sheets of parchment paper. Drizzle with olive oil. Season. Drizzle with white wine. Fold corners of parchment into center then scrunch edges to seal into loose parcels. Wrap each parcel in foil then transfer to a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins, until fish is opaque and cooked through. Transfer to serving plates. Serve with new potatoes and green beans.
Stephanie Leatham 9 Oct 2018
we used cod because we're in the Pacific northwest so Haddock is almost impossible to get,at least not affordable. turned out really good, used fresh lemon juice instead of wine.