- 4 grouper fillets (6-oz. each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red chili
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 2 tablespoons capers (drained)
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives (pitted and chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 teaspoons dry white wine
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- fresh lemons
- Fold four 15-inch square pieces of parchment in half. Trim sharp edges to create a circle. Open and place 1 grouper fillet to the right of the crease in paper.
- Heat 1 teaspoon olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic and dried red chili until golden, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, capers and olives. Season fish with salt and pepper and divide tomato mixture over fish. Top each fillet with 2 teaspoons wine, 1 teaspoon butter, 1 teaspoon oregano and 1 teaspoon parsley. Fold left side of paper over fish and starting at the top make small, tight overlapping folds twisting paper tightly at top and bottom to seal.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Add 4 cups of water to Water Basin Pan and set Perforated Steamer Tray in place.
- Place packets on Perforated Steamer Tray. Cover with Lid. On STEAM mode, steam fillets for 20 minutes. Remove fillets from Steamer and transfer packets to plates. Slit tops with a knife; gently open. Fish is cooked when flaked easily with a fork.
- Serve immediately with crusty baguette and fresh lemons.