- 4 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 2 lemon
- 5 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1/3 cup rosemary leaves (fresh)
- 1/4 cup sage leaves (fresh)
- 1/4 cup black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Pat pork roast dry. In bowl of food processor, place remaining ingredients and process until fairly fine. Pat seasoning mixture over all surfaces of roast and place on medium-hot grill over INDIRECT heat. Close grill hood and grill for about 1 - 1 1/4 hours (20 minutes per pound), until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove roast from heat; let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
- Serves 6, with leftovers.