- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 eggplant (medium, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 Ciabatta rolls (split)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced)
- 2 medium tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet, if desired, with aluminum foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange eggplant on baking sheet; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mediterranean Roasted Garlic & Herb Flavored Mayonnaise with Parmesan cheese in small bowl. Evenly spread eggplant with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs. Bake 15 minutes or until eggplant is golden and tender.
- Arrange mozzarella cheese on rolls, then top with tomatoes and eggplant.