- 100 grams whole wheat couscous (giant)
- 1/2 tablespoon mild olive oil
- 400 milliliters water
- 1/2 red onion (small, 50g finely chopped)
- 1 zucchini (small, 100g chopped)
- 200 grams cherry tomatoes (mixed, cut in half)
- 10 pitted kalamata olives (cut in half)
- 100 grams feta cheese (cut into cubes)
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon mint leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 lemon (large, juiced)
- 50 milliliters extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
|Calories310Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat170|
|% DAILY VALUE|
Kirsi I. 4 months ago
I replaced the zucchini with cucumber as one of the below comments suggested. It tasted good, I will make it again.
Jasmine 5 months ago
Yum! Made quite a few modifications to fit my taste though. Took out the zucchini & olives and put cucumber instead. Also made double the couscous. came out great!
Tim Böttger a year ago
I cooked the Zucchetti to make it a bit more flavorful
Socorro T. a year ago
Very good, I will make it again very refreshing.
carla neil a year ago
This was divine! I added sautéed shrimp to my plate. This meal is my new staple!
Ann a year ago
Great! Have made it several times.
Ness a year ago
Nice salad with Christmas lunch. I did put more olives in too.
Jamie S. a year ago
I put a lot more couscous in mine and it is delicious. I recommend way more kalamata olives as well.
Borsboom 2 years ago
Really dam good. Had it with butterflyed lamb goddam delish
Lisberg 2 years ago
Maybe leave out onion, gave it funky taste