- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- crushed red pepper (to taste)
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons ghee (or olive oil)
- 1 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (organic)
- 2 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes (with the juice)
- 1/4 cup black olives (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
|Calories300Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
SherrylAnn Stewart 8 days ago
Made and had steamed broccoli and plain quinoa on the side. Husband really liked it. Going to add it to my favorites.
Lauren Aronson 24 days ago
The chicken and sauce were bland and the texture of the chicken was strange. Not a favorite.
Debbie C. 26 days ago
Very yummy. Enjoyed very much. Feta cheese was a great addition.
Danny Rusinow 29 days ago
Turned out very well. Cooked in Dutch Oven, kept most of the moisture in.
Rhea Voight 13 Feb
It was amazing!! Very simple and so flavorful I added a bit more red pepper flakes and used crushed tomatoes with two slices tomatoes and it turned out beautiful.
Mitch Francese 9 Feb
Easy good and healthy. Perfect combination.
David Nichols 7 Feb
Nothing left and so easy
Laura 7 Feb
This was an easy and delicious meal
Sandy Crain 27 Nov 2018
It was delicious! I added a half a cup of chicken broth and the chicken came out so moist!
D-uewa AL-fuqaha 19 Oct 2018
Very good. My husband loved it
Crystal W. 24 Sep 2018
This was an easy to prepare and tasty meal.