- 2 ounces sundried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 5 ounces tuna in oil (canned, drained, 2tbsp of oil reserved)
- 14 ounces chicken breasts
- 3 ounces arugula
- oil (for greasing)
- 2 1/4 pounds potatoes (scrubbed and cut into even-sized pieces)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (mixed with 1 tbsp water to make a paste)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Place the sundried tomatoes in a bowl with the capers, tuna and the reserved oil and coarsely puree with a stick blender.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Put the chicken breasts between two layers of plastic wrap and bash with a rolling pin until approximately 1/4 inch thick.
- Lay the chicken breasts flat and season each side with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Spread the tuna mixture over each breast, covering the surface. Layer over most of the arugula.
- Starting with the shortest end of each chicken breast, roll up as tightly as possible and tuck in the ends to form neat rolls. Secure each breast with 2 toothpicks.
- Transfer the chicken to a greased baking dish seam side down. Bake for 30-40 mins, until the chicken is cooked throughout and the juices run clear.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 15-20 mins, until tender. Drain. Return to the pan.
- Heat the milk and butter, pour into the saucepan of drained potatoes and mash.
- Mix the cornstarch paste with the stock and simmer for a few minutes until thickened. Slice the chicken and serve with the mashed potato, remaining arugula leaves and the gravy.
|Calories490Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.