- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/4 cups cucumber (peeled)
- 1 1/4 cups diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dillweed (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (grated, omit for paleo)
- lemon wedges (for serving)
|Calories250Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Helton Hurst 7 days ago
The chicken needed more flavor but this salad....yum! I give it 3 stars for the salad alone.
Dawn 12 days ago
I followed the recipe as is, just slightly increased the dressing amount for the salad. It was so good, everyone loved it! Will definitely make this again!!
Jacques Beauchamp 31 Aug 2018
Turned out great. Classic Mediterranean tastes. Light eating. Hit the spot!
Pat 30 Jul 2018
My chicken was a bit dry but i think i left it too long on the grill. The salad was out of this world!!!! Captured true Mediterranean flavors :)
Sherry 12 May 2018
Haven’t cooked the chicken yet! But it already looks & smells great!
Rose Mary Castillo 25 Apr 2018
Delicious! My family loved the meal!
Mackenzie N. 5 Apr 2018
This was so amazing! So much flavor and super healthy
MaryAnn Couch 4 Apr 2018
the flavor is amazing!
Rochelle 11 Mar 2018
Very simple and good.
Jade Suede 7 Mar 2018
Oh my gosh - get this on your plate!!! SO FLIPPING GOOD!!!
Keith B. 29 Dec 2017
So so good and so so easy. Use extra lemon!
Lori M. 11 Jul 2017
Amazing and Easy! This is a great Save!
Ty L. 23 Jun 2017
Amazing!!! Best ive had in awhile!
Jennifer Moore 1 Mar 2017
This salad is absolutely delicious. It is sweet and refreshing with the lemon juice and purple onions.
Kaylee S. 9 Jul 2016
I really like this salad. Very fresh, very flavorful. The dressing is light, and it fits the salad perfectly. I changed a few things to my own tastes: I increased the amount of onions, threw in cilantro and green onions and increased the amount of dressing. I also put some Parmesan over the top. For the kebabs I put a piece of bacon between the chicken, it was amazing!