- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic (crushed)
- kosher salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 1/4 cups cucumber (peeled)
- 1 1/4 cups diced tomato
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons red onion (diced)
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dillweed (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- black pepper
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese (grated, omit for paleo)
- lemon wedges (for serving)
PER SERVING *
|Calories250Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jacques Beauchamp 18 days ago
Turned out great. Classic Mediterranean tastes. Light eating. Hit the spot!
Pat 30 Jul
My chicken was a bit dry but i think i left it too long on the grill. The salad was out of this world!!!! Captured true Mediterranean flavors :)
Sherry 12 May
Haven’t cooked the chicken yet! But it already looks & smells great!
Rose Mary C. 25 Apr
Delicious! My family loved the meal!
Mackenzie N. 5 Apr
This was so amazing! So much flavor and super healthy
MaryAnn Couch 4 Apr
the flavor is amazing!
Rochelle 11 Mar
Very simple and good.
Jade Suede 7 Mar
Oh my gosh - get this on your plate!!! SO FLIPPING GOOD!!!
Keith B. 29 Dec 2017
So so good and so so easy. Use extra lemon!
Lori M. 11 Jul 2017
Amazing and Easy! This is a great Save!
Ty L. 23 Jun 2017
Amazing!!! Best ive had in awhile!
Jennifer Moore 1 Mar 2017
This salad is absolutely delicious. It is sweet and refreshing with the lemon juice and purple onions.
Kaylee S. 9 Jul 2016
I really like this salad. Very fresh, very flavorful. The dressing is light, and it fits the salad perfectly. I changed a few things to my own tastes: I increased the amount of onions, threw in cilantro and green onions and increased the amount of dressing. I also put some Parmesan over the top. For the kebabs I put a piece of bacon between the chicken, it was amazing!