- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary (little reserved for garnish, remainder of leaves stripped from stems and chopped)
- 2 lemons (: 1 sliced, 1 zested and juiced)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 chicken (small, about 3 lbs, cut into 10 pieces)
- 2 pounds yellow peppers (mixed red and, seeded and chopped into chunks)
- 3 onions (peeled and cut into wedges)
- 3 1/2 ounces black olives
- potato wedges (cooked to your liking, to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix the garlic, rosemary, lemon zest and juice and 4 tbsp oil in a bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Rub the chicken with the herb mixture and place in a roasting pan. Roast for 45 mins.
- Place the peppers, onions and sliced lemon in a bowl. Drizzle with 2 tbsp oil and season with salt and black pepper. Spread around the chicken along with the olives and roast for another 30 mins. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with rosemary. Serve with potato wedges.
James B. 4 Oct 2017
It felt like there should have been some zucchini and maybe fresh mushrooms.