- 4 zucchini (medium)
- 1 cup red bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (finely chopped)
- 3 large garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1/4 cup parsley (finely chopped)
|Calories50Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tim Gaynor 10 hours ago
Greek olives and feta with the slight crunch off a well cooked zucchini. Yumm is right!
Anna Lu 10 days ago
very nice and easy to make
Gertie 27 Oct 2018
Put olive oil and balsamic vinegar on top after it cooked. So good!
Julia Boudreau 25 Sep 2018
Very delicious! I let it bake for an extra 10 minutes so the zucchini would soften up a bit more. Next time I think I'll add a layer of tomato sauce.
SophiaMeak 5 Sep 2018
Delicious tastes like a dough-less Mediterranean pizza.
Kristina B. 14 Aug 2018
I used castelvetrano olives and only half the amount, also added a bit of salt to the mixture. I broiled for about 5 minutes which helped cook the zucchini longer. Lots of flavor which I was surprised about, considering the short list of ingredients!
Kelli 30 Apr 2018
Light and delicious!
Kelly Hunn 18 Oct 2017
Yummy... pleasantly surprised
Tammi Lazo 11 Aug 2017
I would use less of the olives next time but this side dish came out amazing!!!! You can use it as a side or snack - best of both worlds!!! Loved it. Deff recommend
Tina Fishy 7 Aug 2017
Great side dish, turned out really delicious yet you need to chose good zucchinis otherwise it won't taste as good.
Natalie Smith 30 Jun 2017
it was soo good! ! I didn't have the olives so I sub with capers. used Italian seasoning instead of just oregano. Tasted like a pizza, yum!!