- 1 pork tenderloin
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1 Orange
- 100 grams spinach leaves
- 1 handful fresh herbs (mint, coriander and parsley)
- 150 grams couscous
- 200 milliliters hot water
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (5 pepper grinder to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Cut the tenderloin into slices (about 1 cm).
- Place on parchment paper.
- Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Fold the sheet of parchment paper over the medallions and kick with the rolling pin (certainly you have already seen Jamie Oliver doing this).
- Heat a frying pan.
- Add olive oil and fry on both sides.
- Halfway add the peppers cut into cubes.
- Cover with greaseproof paper to create sauce.
- Aside place the couscous in a bowl and pour boiling water, along with a pinch of salt and a dash of olive oil.
- When the water is completely absorbed separate the grains with a fork.
- Finally, put in the food processor, the raw spinaches and the herbs and grind.
- Plate in a large dish mixing the couscous with spinach, the slices on top, the sweet peppers, orange wedges without the skin, and the sauce that was formed in the pan.