- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup eggplant (diced)
- 1 cup zucchini (diced)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 jar ragu old world style pasta sauc
- 3/4 cup green peas (frozen, thawed)
- 16 boxes rotini (16 oz. or linguine pasta, cooked and drained)
- 1 pound ground beef
- Brown ground beef in 12-inch skillet, stirring frequently. Remove ground beef; drain, if desired.
- Heat olive oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook eggplant, zucchini and mushrooms, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Return ground beef to skillet, then stir in Sauce, peas and mustard. Cook 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot rotini and, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.