- 1 1/2 pounds extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup ragu old world style pasta sauce (, divided)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (, crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange baking sheet on middle oven rack. Coat 6-cup muffin pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine ground beef, 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce, egg, cheese, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and salt in large bowl. Shape into 6 meatballs. Gently pack into prepared muffin cups.
- Arrange muffin pan on top of baking sheet in oven to catch any drips. Bake 30 minutes. Top meatloaves with remaining 1/2 cup Pasta Sauce. Bake 5 minutes until sauce is hot and meatloaves are done.
- Remove meatloaves from pan and serve, if desired, with additional Sauce, heated.