Meatballs with Garden Seasoning - Actifry RecipeAs receitas lá de casa
You can now find good tasting prepared meatballs in most any supermarket in the meat refrigerator case, alongside ground beef and pork. And when you do come across some, grab a couple packages to use in this quick and easy recipe for a weeknight family dinner. They're cooked in the Actifry along with onion and garlic and bottled pasta sauce. Serve with a side of buttered spaghetti, or tossed together for family style serving.
- 12 meatballs
- 1 onions (medium)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons sauce (garden herb seasoning)
- olive oil
- 100 grams shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Thinly slice the onion, chop the garlic and place them in the Actifry. Sprinkle with a little olive oil and set the Actifry for 3 minutes.
- 2Spread the meatballs around the bottom, season with a pinch of salt and cover with scoops of the seasoning sauce. Set Actifry for 12 minutes.
- 3Sprinkle with the cheese and set the Actifry for a final 3 minutes.
- 4Serve with spaghetti.